Willis Tower 233 S. Wacker, Suite 6100 Chicago, Illinois 60606-6359
Phone: 312.443.3200 | Fax: 312.630.8500 | E-mail: email@example.com
The energetic, dedicated partners and associates of Williams Montgomery & John have a strong commitment to client service with a singular focus on achieving client objectives. Our lawyers have been recognized for these attributes by their peers and in numerous publications.
- Seven of our partners were chosen as 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers based on their achievement of a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Partners Lloyd Williams, Barry Montgomery and Peter John are fellows of the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only group of 500 elite prosecutors and defense lawyers recommended for this honor by judges and other trial lawyers of high standing.
- Barry Montgomery and Peter John are fellows of the International Society of Barristers, which recognizes each era’s best advocates through judge and peer recommendations.
- Peter John is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only association of experienced trial lawyers whose professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality.
- Nineteen Williams Montgomery & John partners are “AV Preeminent” peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell, reflecting the highest peer recognition for ethical standards and legal ability.
- Fourteen of the firm’s partners currently are listed in Leading Lawyers Network as being among the Illinois lawyers most often recommended by their peers in a range of practice areas, including Commercial Litigation, Product Liability, Class Action/Mass Tort Defense, Insurance, Civil Appellate Law, Intellectual Property, Professional Malpractice Defense and Personal Injury Defense.
- Barry Montgomery and Peter John are listed in Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
- Tom Neuckranz is a recommended lawyer in The American Lawyer’s National Directory of Product Liability Lawyers.
- Brigid Kennedy was selected as one of the “Top 100 Women in Illinois” for business litigation by Illinois Leading Lawyers.