The energetic, dedicated partners and associates of Williams Montgomery & John have a strong commitment to client service with a singular focus on achieving client objectives. Our lawyers have been recognized for these attributes by their peers and in numerous publications.
- Eight of our partners were chosen as 2016 Illinois Super Lawyers and two of our partners were selected as Rising Stars based on their achievement of a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Partners Barry Montgomery and Peter John are fellows of the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only group of 500 elite prosecutors and defense lawyers recommended for this honor by judges and other trial lawyers of high standing.
- Barry Montgomery and Peter John are fellows of the International Society of Barristers, which recognizes each era’s best advocates through judge and peer recommendations.
- Peter John is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only association of experienced trial lawyers whose professional careers have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality.
- Fifteen Williams Montgomery & John partners are “AV Preeminent” peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell, reflecting the highest peer recognition for ethical standards and legal ability.
- Barry Montgomery and Peter John are listed in Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Bet-the-Company Litigation. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.